We offer 100% financing!
Call (888) 620-6996
About IBS Construction Group
With a highly educated management team leading the way, a proven record, and a combined total of more than 40 years experience in the construction industry, IBS Construction Group is one of the premier construction firms. We are a full-service construction management, development, and consulting firm headquartered in North Miami Beach, Florida.
Jerrold R. Krystoff
Principal & Developer
Mr. Krystoff is a seasoned real estate entrepreneur and developer in Florida. Mr. Krystoff has been involved in real estate investments and development since 1979. Mr. Krystoff’s ventures include hospitality, high rise residential and commercial development. Mr. Krystoff is currently the CEO and co-founder of Hospitality Development Group, Inc. Mr. Krystoff was also a co-founder and principal of Colonial Development Group, LLC which developed “The W Fort Lauderdale Hotel and Residences” (517 hotel and condominium hotel units) on Fort Lauderdale beach, “Infinity at Brickell” in the downtown Miami area (56 floors and 459 residential units) and “Europa by-the-Sea” (50 unit oceanfront luxury high-rise) in Lauderdale By The Sea. Additionally, Mr. Krystoff has been a trustee for various Florida Land trusts as well as a beneficiary in various Florida Land Trusts which owns numerous tracts of land in the Orlando/Lake Buena Vista area. Mr. Krystoff’s various responsibilities in the company included legal and financing, sales and marketing, advertising, public relations, legal and financing.
Managing Partner, Director of Marketing
- B.S. Business Administration, Morehead State University
- M.S. Business Administration, University of Central Florida
- Over 11 years of Sales/Marketing Experience
- Top Sales Team Executive in Corporate Arena
- Manages Campaigns, PR, and Media Initiatives
Founder, Director of Construction
- B.S. Design Engineering, University of Central Florida
- M.S. Engineering Management, University of Central Florida
- Over 10 years of Construction Management, Scheduling, and Estimating.
- Managed Projects in Excess of $30 Million Dollars
- Member of American Consulting Engineers Association
- State Certified Roofing & General Contractor
Gerald F. Irving, Jr.
Founder, Director of Operations
- B.S Sociology & Public Administration, Florida A&M University
- M.S Urban & Regional Planning, University of Florida
- Graduate Minor: Building Construction
- M.S Real Estate Development, University of Florida
- Acted as Lender’s rep. for the assessment of pay applications
- Capable of facilitating a Development project from inception through implementation
- Performed Highest & Best Use Analysis for Major Investment conduits
Director of Business Relations
- B.S. Finance, University of Florida
- Over 10 Years Experience in Business development and relationship management
- Developed and managed multiple commercial projects both domestic and International
- Top Sales Executive in both Residential and Commercial Lending
Who’s Managing Your Project?
- Full-time Construction Managers
- Full-time Field Superintendents
- Dedicated Full-Time Administrative Staff and Numerous Subcontractors
IBS Construction has a proven record of completing projects on time and on budget.